Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pretty Shiny Things


I might need a make up artist to help with this 1 - Flikr


Oh to bathe in glitter...


The more shiny things the better - flikr


 A pair of these for me please - Gina Court Shoes


And what girl can say she didn't love these - The Wizard of Oz


This is definately a problem I have - thrusquirreleyes.blogspot.com

Yes, I have a terrible obsession for all things that glitter & sparkle......I'm sure this is how my career as a glass artist has eventuated. I remember as a small child collecting pieces of shattered windscreen, much to mother's dismay & dress ups, well if it wasn't shiny it wasn't for me .....


1 comment:

  1. I love shiny things too. I'm obsessed with sequined tanks and dresses. They're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

How lovely for you to leave a few words .....